Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Medoc Marathon, here we come !!!

Thanks to the reminder of a friend, we just join the Medoc Marathon 2012. We shall be there on September 8, 2012, a good birthday event for me, or for our wedding anniversary !!! Come and join us. We have to train more (especially for Maria). (M :I thought I could walk, but early bird gets the treat, heard that if you are not fast enough, there will not be any food and wine left in each check point!!! For the sake of food, I'll run fast!)


http://www.marathondumedoc.com/index.html


Because of this fixed date, our travel plan has a better form, please click "Plan" and see if you can join us in any part of the journey.


See you

1 comment:

  1. Your backpack it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought on at best christmas gifts
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete

You can give comment easier by being our followers. You can also do that as anonymous or put your name in the message. Meet you somewhere in future.